Current Job Openings:
Residential Treatment Facility Clinical Supervisor – Licensed Therapist
Provide clinical supervision for staff and direct mental health services to residents of 10-bed Residential Treatment Facility.
Starting salary: $72,000 plus benefits
Essential Job Functions include:
- Provide lead direction clinical staff, including assigning and reviewing work, evaluating performance, and recommending various personnel actions.
- Function as a member of the residential treatment team to effectively coordinate services, assign cases, provide case management and provide regular clinical supervision and oversight of residential treatment staff.
- Provide direction, implementation and oversight of state approved evidenced-based programs.
- Provides input in the development of policies, procedures, and performance standards in compliance with local, state, and federal requirements; research-based prevention and clinical standards; and funding stream requirements.
- Provide direct Behavioral Health counseling to individuals and groups enrolled in the residential treatment program. Develop and provide individual, family and group education, counseling and/or workshops on issues/topics related to mental health. Perform assessments, develop treatment plans and/or treatment referrals to other programs or agencies.
- Effectively coordinate services, using behavioral health and community resources as needed.
- Has decision making authority when the residential program administrator is not available.
- Monitor client progress and adherence to treatment plan; maintain client files and case documentation in accordance with related agency, state, and federal policies.
- Establish and maintain working relationships with community resources and agencies. Utilize/make referrals to assist residents in plans for education, vocational training, employment, housing, and a healthy transition.
- Prepare and submit required State & Federal forms and reports related to the residential treatment program.
- Maintain the safety, security, and confidentiality of clients at all times.
- Follow all federal and agency regulations for client confidentiality, including 42 CFR, Part 2 and HIPAA.
- Must pass a pre-employment urinalysis and criminal background check.
- Master’s degree in a behavioral, social, health science or a bachelor’s in nursing and licensed as an RN, special education, or human services administration; and over three (3) years’ experience in behavioral health or human services programs, or any satisfactory combination of experience and training which demonstrates the knowledge, skills and abilities to perform the above duties.
- Hiring preference for applicants licensed in the state of Oregon.
NHSC & Oregon State Loan Repayment qualified employer.
- 22 days PTO in addition to 9 paid holidays annually.
- 100% employer paid Medical/Dental/Vision insurance, includes monthly HSA contribution and addition Ground/Air Medical Transport coverage.
- Life insurance policy with options for additional coverage for you and your family.
- Wellness Incentives.
- 403(b) retirement plan matched up to 6% with a 5 year vesting schedule.
Request an application packet from moc.cnieracyrtemmys@RHyrtemmyS or pick up in person at 348 W Adams St, Burns OR 97720.
Please let us know if you need an accommodation to participate in the application process. Symmetry Care Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer, committed to building a culturally diverse workplace. As such, all qualified applicants are encouraged to apply and all will receive equal consideration without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, veteran/reserve/national guard, disability, or any other similarly protected status. Symmetry Care Inc. provides a drug-free work environment.
Mental Health Therapist/School Liaison
Symmetry Care Inc. (SC) a private not for profit agency is recruiting for a Mental Health Therapist who will focus primarily on serving youth and families both in the clinic and in the local schools. SC is an innovative agency that offers integrated health care including behavioral and physical health services. The clinical staff include medical providers (nurse practitioner, nurse, nutritionist and community health workers) and behavioral health staff (therapists, addictions counselors, skills trainers). All clinical staff work together as part of a multi-disciplinary team to ensure that people receive care in a holistic manner that addresses all of their health care needs seamlessly. The school mental health therapist is part of that team and would be providing services in coordination with school personnel. The person in this position will need to be skilled in providing direct treatment services including individual and family therapy, and have good understanding of the educational system. SC values its employees and provides an extremely supportive work environment that promotes clinical staff reaching their full potential. Employees are well paid for their work and have an excellent benefit package that includes fully paid health, dental, vision, and life insurance for the employee and their family. Additionally, the agency matches employee contributions to the company retirement plan up to 6%. If you feel interested in this position and want to make a real difference in the lives of people you work with please complete an application to be submitted along with a resume. Applicants will need to have master’s degree in a human services field. A person with a bachelor’s degree who is enrolled in a human services graduate program or eligible to be enrolled could be considered depending on experience. This position closes April 15, 2021.
To find out what it takes to become a Qualified Mental Health Professional visit www.mhacbo.org/en/certifications.