- www.nami.org (NAMI-Oregon). The National Alliance on Mental Illness is a statewide, grassroots organization dedicated to improving the quality of life for individuals with mental illness.
- mhaoforegon.org (Mental Health Association of Oregon). An advocacy organization comprised of a majority of personas who have received mental health services. Provides speakers, advocacy, and training.
- www.chadd.org (CHADD-Children and Adults with Attention Deficit Disorders), A leading non-profit serving children affected by ADHD.
Resources for Substance Use and Gambling Recovery
- www.aa.org (Alcoholics Anonymous)
- www.al-anon.org (Support for families and friends)
- www.oregon.gov/oha/HSA/AMH (Oregon Health Authority Website Link)
- www.na.org (Narcotics Anonymous)
- www.mariemillscenter.com (Marie Mills Center, Inc.)
- www.ucp.org (United Cerebral Palsy)
- www.soor.org (Special Olympics Oregon)
- www.oregon.gov/DHS/SENIORS-DISABILITIES/DD/Pages/index.aspx (Oregon Department of Human Services Website)